Customer Success and Growth Enablement Manager
October 2, 2022
Yes Health is a mobile digital health program that delivers more engagement and better health outcomes in chronic disease prevention through on-demand access to a personal team of licensed nutrition, fitness, and well-being experts in the moments people need them most. Yes Health's all-mobile program provides support from real-life coaches who utilize our AI engine to provide faster response time, offer enhanced personalization with every interaction, and optimize their time, enabling scalability to large member populations. Compared to other programs, Yes Health delivers more interaction, greater average weight loss, higher program completion and exceptional ROI. We are looking for a highly driven and empathetic Customer Success and Growth Enablement Manager to own customer implementations and revenue growth in assigned accounts.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Business Development, you will be responsible for ensuring our customer implementations stay on track and are delivered on time and with high quality. This role will work closely with our Sales and Product Teams to understand requirements, keep the project on track, report on progress, and address obstacles to ensure successful on-time launches. This person will also be responsible for developing new processes to reduce the time and effort involved in customer implementations.
In addition to onboarding new clients, you will also manage existing relationships, with a focus on their initiatives and growth of Yes Health across their ecosystem. You will help identify opportunities for expansion as well as be the voice of the client internally for how to improve our solutions.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has a track record of successfully implementing and managing customer relationships. This person is passionate about tackling difficult problems in healthcare and is excited by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes ith working in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build project implementation plan for customers to go live
- Work cross functionality with product and engineering to identify any needs during implementation
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s), and all communications
- Partner with sales team prior to contract execution to answer any questions related to implementation and go live
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectations and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Forecast and keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Takes initiative in identifying growth opportunities
- Be creative; be willing to build out new approaches that help define a playbook for ongoing customer engagement and success
- A proven track record of Account Management/Customer Success/Implementation or other relevant experience, as well as growing revenue in assigned accounts
- Experience with healthcare technology companies preferred
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and strong knowledge with gantt charts and project planning
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce
- Ability to travel to clients, as needed
Contact Person: Please send resume to email@example.com